Monday 1 September 2008

Bryan Barner (MO, UNITED STATES) My Testimonials!

"I swore I would never, ever, ever get involved with another network marketing or affiliate program again.I've been through several more than once...but then along came SFI.Being burned badly in the past I researched SFI very carefully.I scrutinized it pretty thoroughly, looking for anything that would give me license to call it "just another scheme." What I found was the most well-put-together affiliate program I have ever seen.No program is perfect, but this one's darn close.Training, motivation and support are fundamentals of any successful business, and I'm finding all three with SFI.I am convinced that there are only two ways you can fail [with SFI]: you refuse to follow instructions or you lack the motivation to put in the time to get the results."

0 comments: